- Document Management Services
- Scanning & Archiving: Scan large or small format hard copy documents to CD, DVD, or a web-based data management and archive system. Gain resourceful electronic access to your critical files and records which saves you hard copy storage space and administrative overhead through the efficiencies of electronic data management.
- CAD Conversion Services
- Convert blueprints / architectural drawings / maps or scanned images into complete, intelligent CAD files.
Services range from simple conversion of paper or scanned images to CAD, with all data on a single layer, to sophisticated CAD drawings with numerous layers, objects with tagged attributes and multiple databases.
We handle all major CAD platforms, including: AutoCad, MicroStation, ESRI, and MapInfo.
We provide this service cost-efficiently, utilizing the latest technology, specialized tools and processes.
We can use your layering template or other standard templates.
Fast turnaround, generally no more than a couple of days.
- Digital Document Manager
- Use our password-protected storage space to upload files and order prints at any time. Digital Document Manager is faster, more secure and transmits larger files than e-mail attachments.
- Shipping & Distribution
- We will organize and distribute your printed documents and ship using our own fleet locally or FedEx, UPS or the courier of your choice to remote destinations. Many of our service center locations have direct FedEx and UPS system access, enabling us to efficiently process and track your packages.
Single deliveries or multiple distribution points are not a problem, such as bid sets going to different subs or other project team members. Give us a distribution list and we will carefully wrap, label and ship your documents according to your instructions.
- Copying & Printing
- Building Plans & Specifications
Traditional copying of specifications and printing of large format plan sets for construction projects using bond printing technology. We can handle an order of a few prints while you wait to jobs of several million square feet in a week. From presentation to design to final bid sets, we have all your copying & printing needs covered.
Ocarge format print technology.
Quality, high volume b&w and color copiers.
Fast service, competitively priced.
Direct digital output (CAD Plotting).
"On file" service for active contract jobs: scanning, electronic storage, management & print-on-demand of plans & specs.
Large Format Specifications
Prints up to 36" x 20 feet.
Prints on bond, Swiss Bond presentation paper, vellum or mylar film.
Reduction/enlargement possible from 25% - 400%.
File format supported: HPGL2 plot (.plt) files.
Large Format Color Copying & Scanning
Do you have large format color originals you'd like to copy or scan into a digital file? We can now take these and produce brilliant ink jet prints or scan to a CD or DVD.
Color photo prints, illustrations or other originals in sizes up to 40" by any reasonable length can be copied & scanned.
Originals can be standard paper or mounted on substrates up to a 1/2" thick.
Excellent color matching achieved.
Scan-to-Print: copies same size, enlarged or reduced at 300 or 600 dpi in sizes from 11 x 17" up to 48 x 96"
Scan-to-File: images scanned and placed on CD or DVD.
- Finishing Services
- Complete your graphics project with our mounting, laminating and other finishing services. Whether your presentation graphics will be on display for one day or one year, finishing them will add durability, make them easier to handle and most importantly, will heighten their visual impact.
A variety of substrates available including: Fome-Cor, MightyCore, and PVC board.
Finish in any size up to 4 x 8 ft.
Standard flush mounting or sur-mounting of smaller images on larger boards.
Custom, contour cutting of objects and shapes such as freestanding figures.
Protects surface of print from being scratched or soiled.
Choice of gloss or matte film.
One-sided lamination of mounted prints or encapsulation of print only (no mount) for protection with pliability.
Provides some UV light protection.